Monday, March 2, 2009

Gnarly video



Him: That's the strange thing. It's actually yours now. I don't know why it works this way but I'm never gonna be able to get over you and so from now on every girl that I meet now will be meticulously compared to you and unfortunately none of them will ever measure up to the false memory what you and I once "had".

Her: Well maybe I can just keep it for a little while. Use it for small things like when I had a really ****** day or when I need someone to talk to or when I need someone to move something heavy and then eventually I'll give it back to you when we both find someone new.

Him: Unfortunately it won't work that way.

Her: Why not?

Him: Well now that you have my heart I'm pretty much an empty cavity inside. For lack of a better term, heartless. I will now treat each woman I meet with a passive aggressive contentiousness that will ruin relationship after relationship for many years to come. "