Monday, April 20, 2009

Post Coachella depression

Goodbye Coachella
Hello reality. (Not that i have anything against you, its just that, well, coachella makes me feel things that you don't, and helps me forget about everything else, just like a good lover should.)





























f.a.q:
Q. Como estubo?
A. awesome, sweet, rad, padre, chido, cool...pero me empeze a enfermar el sabado.
Q. A quienes viste?

A. Friday:
Dear and the headlights
Noah and the whale
We are scientist
Molotov
Los Campesinos!
M. Ward
Conor Oberst and the mystic valley band
Franz Ferdinand
Morrissey
Silversun pickups
*cough*Paul McCartney*cough*
Bajofondo
The Crystal Method
*cough*Y luego me regrese a Paul McCartney*cough*
Saturday:
Billy Talent
Liars
Para One
Dr.Dog
Superchunk
Calexico
Fleet Foxes
Band of Horses
Jenny Lewis
The Killers
MSTRKRFT
Domingo:
No Age
Okkervil River
(Y luego me empezo a pegar mas la gripa y dormi un ratote mientras tocaba lykke li)
Yeah yeah yeah's
Devandra Banhart
My Bloody Valentine
The Cure

...and then BAM
back to work tomorrow...