Saturday, February 14, 2009

MY valentines movie quotes.

1) "I'm fucking crawling out of my skin. I should've left you at the flea market."
Clementine- Eternal sunshine.

2) We have a whole life to live together you fucker, but it can't start until you call.
Christine Jesperson- Me you and everyone we know.

3)Nancy: If I asked you to kill me, would you?
Sid: I don't know. How would I do it? I couldn't live without ya.
Sid and Nancy- .... Sid and Nancy (hahah duh)

4) So, do you want more eggs or should we just fuck on the linoleum one last time?
Francesca- The bridges of madison county.

5) I always tell the girls, never take it seriously, if ya never take it seriosuly, ya never get hurt, ya never get hurt, ya always have fun, and if you ever get lonely, just go to the record store and visit your friends.
Penny Lane- Almost Famous.